Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Stuff
Hubby is back from the War College and I'm glad. Now I just have to remember when I type this late, it wakes him up.

We had a nice day today looking at lawn mowers and lots of other stuff and I told him I want a self-propelled one with a mulcher and bagger so when I mow it will be easier. While we were out my daughter called from San Franscisco and said she's not coming back, to pack her stuff and send it. She was joking, but really likes it there and is having a great time.

My youngest daughter has lost 5lbs. to date in her quest to learn to eat more healthy. She's going to lose 5 more and then see if anymore needs to be lost. She was beginning to be a little chubby, a problem that occured when she stayed with her grandma one summer 4 years ago. She was a little stick until then.

That's all for now. I'm tired.

posted by Mines Broken @ Saturday, April 03, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home