Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Monday, March 22, 2004

In and Out
My dad remains in the hospital. They have put a tube in his skull to drain the fluid. His wife said there are six doctors working on his case and none of them know why he is not improving. She said she asked about the HIV test, but they did not tell her whether it was positive or not and she's not one to push for an answer. She finally asked for them to tell her if he was getting better or worse and the doctor would only say that his vital signs were stable. He's on morphin and out of it most of them time. The meningitis has affected his speech.

Son
You know how I mentioned that son had been quiet for awhile and that it would not last; well, his dad went to do the Army thing for a couple of weeks and tonight was when Son was supposed to go to his counseling. Of course, he didn't and said he would not go. I can't make him physically and even though I have been the woman who has taken care of him for 13 years, I have no legal way to make him go. It's a major downer. He does these things whenever his dad is gone. I told him that if he would not respect me then I would not give him gas money, he could ride the bus. He's on the bus as far as I'm concerned and will not receive his allowance.

Later

posted by Mines Broken @ Monday, March 22, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home