Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Poem of the Day

SWEET AGONY

The feelings that flow
through my heart to my soul,
circle round in an endless loop
and come again to rest on you.

Sweet agony, pain amid strife
Loving you, a need in life
Time ticks on, yet stands quite still
While sweet agony drinks its fill.


Quick Update
I've been very busy with my Dad, but I'll update now. Dad had a relapse. They moved him from ICU and the next day he ran a high fever. They moved him back into ICU and everyone has to wear masks again. One scan showed he had blood on the brain. They were going to do another one today. There is brain damage, but they don't know yet how much. He could not breathe on his own so they had him on a respirator. He's off that now, but his lips are horribly swollen and disfigured. His hands are swollen too. He's not able to talk much and it is still touch and go.

I have also been busy writing on my book and hope to finish it soon.

Later

posted by Mines Broken @ Wednesday, March 10, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home