Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Monday, March 15, 2004

Poem of the Day

FOREVER FOR ALWAYS

As deep as the ocean, as high as the sky
forever for always my love will abide
Through thick and thin, through the course of our lives
I’ll love you for always in spite of life’s strife.
I love you today, tomorrow much more
forever for always I’ll not shut the door.
In a hundred forever’s my love will not change
forever for always my love will remain.

Busy
I've been busy with my dad. He is still in bad condition with the meningitis and keeps improving for a while and then will have a relapse and go back in ICU. He went into a type of coma yesterday and they are running some more tests on him to determine why he is not getting better. My brother is keeping me informed and will call later to let me know how things are going.

Son has not gotten in major trouble for awhile. He has not made up his after school detention yet and the school said if he didn't they would not allow him to graduate. So, trouble is just around the corner if he doesn't do what has to be done. He begins his counseling tomorrow. Hopefully, it will be a help to him.

Except for my dad, life has been quiet for awhile, so I'll be back later when something more has happened.

posted by Mines Broken @ Monday, March 15, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home