Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Monday, March 08, 2004

Poem of the Day

LIVING LIFE

Close the window on your past
open to a new beginning
encounter life, as a good book
living from beginning to finish.

Update

It's been awhile since I blogged, I know, but there is a reason. My dad had meningitis and was listed in critical condition in the hospital. He is back home in Oklahoma and I was getting info through his wife. The first day she called she would not say what was wrong, just that he was in the hospital. My husband tracked down where he was and the nurse told us he was in critical condition. I found out through another source the problem was meningitis. Meningitis can cause severe brain-damage and numerous other side-effects. At this point he has been down-graded to serious, but stable and will have to have some type of rehabilitation afterwards. They don't know how much if any brain damage has occurred or what side-effects he will encounter. One out of ten people die when they have this illness. My brother went up to see him and said he knew who he was. He is keeping me informed of Dad's progress.

Son was released from his job after 3 days because he was not 18. The lady who hired him said she would probably lose the position she had because of her mistake. They told him when he turned 18, to come back and they would rehire him. So goes life with Son.

On Another Note
I'm tired and need a good vacation. Any suggestions on places to go? I'm up for anything.

I'm out of here till next time.


posted by Mines Broken @ Monday, March 08, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home