Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Poem of the Day

UNRAVELED

The situation
has begun
to unravel.
The last string pulled
into taut discord.
Inner thoughts concealed
Outer actions revealed
Bitter words spoken
Unhealthy interaction.
Heartbreak ensues
on the heels
of an unfriendly
altercation.
Divorce follows
without hesitation.

Stuff
I've been really busy the last week or so. I have a student that refuses to let me know when she will be absent from her student teaching so I had to sit on her really hard yesterday. That finally got results. Haven't heard anything about my dad lately except his wife feels he isn't getting good care in the DOC hospital they moved him to. Haven't heard from my brother either and guess I will have to call him to find out about Dad and how he is doing with his divorce. Hubby finally comes home Saturday from the War College HOORAY!! I have not given Son money for 2 weeks and he has actively gone about trying to find a job. I found out yesterday that I will be on a team at my job to evaluate student teacher portfolio's. I have never done this before and find it a little stressful. The lady I'm teamed with has done it many times so she is going to help me. We are to evaluate 7 portfolio's and there is a lot of reading involved and evalutation. We'll see. I got my entryway done and it looks great! The people who lived here before bought the house and lived in it for the next 30 years. They had horrible decorating taste with everything painted gray and beige and mirrors everywhere, even the light fixture! When you walk in the front door now, it is sunny and I have two pictures by the artist herrero of two really large ladies hanging there to greet anyone coming in. I'll probably be really busy the next few weeks turning in grades, observing students and portfolios. I take my daughter to the airport tomorrow for a spring break trip to San Franscisco too.

Well, I better get started. More later.

And, IT'S FINALLY SUNNY! HOORAY!!!!

posted by Mines Broken @ Thursday, April 01, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home