Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Monday, April 05, 2004

Poem of the Day
LOVING ARMS

In loving arms I fell asleep
held so tight in silent sleep
taken to loves lofty height
within your arms all through the night.

Awoken in the morning light
by a kiss that seemed so right
a time for loving, perhaps forever
a love no man should try to sever.

MISC.
Finally got news on Dad. He is doing better and no AIDS. Son turned down a job today because he doesn't want to cut his hair. Daughter whose visiting San Franscisco visited the house in the Mrs. Doubtfire movie, saw some seals, visited a wax museum and fisherman's warf, went to China Town and numerous other places. She's having a blast and would love to stay. It all ends Wednesday because that's when she comes home.

Yesterday we bought a new lawn mower, it has a bagger and mulcher and that makes me glad! I bought the paint for the livingroom and diningroom. I'm going to try some decorative painting, my first time, so wish me luck. My typing is disturbning hubby's beauty sleep, so I'm out of here.

posted by Mines Broken @ Monday, April 05, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home