Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Some Stuff

Went to a playoffs game last night between the Indiana Pacers and the Boston Celtics. It's always fun, but last night was the worst loss in the Pacers history.

Hubby informed me last night that I have to take him to the Indy Airport this coming Friday because he is flying to Oklahoma. I HATE going to the airport. I HATE driving to or from the airport. Needless to say, I am not happy and I'll be driving back right at 5pm which puts me in all that traffic. I'll say it again, I AM NOT HAPPY! I'm gonna see if I can't find another way. His sister isn't too happy either because she'll have to pick him up at 10:30 in Tulsa. I told him not to do that to me anymore and to please check with the people he expected to take him and pick him up to see if the times were okay WITH THEM too! He just assumes that what he does will be okay with everyone else. It really, really stresses me because 1) I always get turned around and go the wrong way, 2) It will be getting close to dark and I have night blindness due to stigmatism, 3) I'll be leaving at 5:00 which is when everyone is leaving Indy to go home to the various cities further West.

Indiana voted to start Daylight Savings Time. We don't have it and I like it that way. There is no adjustment time that you have to go through every six months. I have certaintly enjoyed 2 years without having to mess with it.

Bye

posted by Mines Broken @ Sunday, May 01, 2005  

1 Comments:

  • At 11:38 PM , Blogger BelleLaDonna said...

    Yes I am very happy!! Oh only a few more days till Keelan and I see you and our hoosiers...haha.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home