Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

CRUCIFIED by s. streight

The twirling leaves
swirled around
reminding me
of thoughts I'd found
within myself; questions asked
of who I am; and what I'm about
If truth be known; and I hope it will
a conglomeration is where I’m bound
the best parts from everyone
all mixed together is what I've become
and as this thought
within me grows
the ugly things I'd come to know
I thought about
And sacrificed
layed down to rest
and crucified
till all the bitterness within my soul
disintegrated
and I let go
free at last to be just me
no longer concerned about my glass house.
Let the rocks come smashing in
I’m shatter proof, from within
Stronger now because of you
Crucified to what has been.

POOH!!!! I had a lot more written, but blogger ate it and I'm not going to do it all again except to say, "Keelan!!!! I've looked for Lucas' beat up piece of truck every time I go by there and haven't seen it parked where it was that day."

M-Kay Maybe next time blogger will cooperate and you'll get more info.

posted by Mines Broken @ Thursday, March 24, 2005  

8 Comments:

  • At 8:04 PM , Blogger Keelan said...

    haha, thanks for looking mom. He is usually there during the day either from 6-6 or 7 or from like 11-9:30. Do you remember what it looks like? I'm depressed. I miss my mommy! Love you!

     
  • At 10:47 PM , Blogger Twinmommy2boys said...

    I miss my mom too! Kee we will go to lunch sometime next week ok.

     
  • At 1:25 PM , Blogger BelleLaDonna said...

    Hey I miss you too!! :) I want to come back and I DIDN'T want to leave! I tried really hard to take a wrong turn in St. Louis, but Brandy kept her eye on me. :(

     
  • At 3:07 PM , Blogger Mines Broken said...

    Miss all of you too! I think Keelan and LaDonna miss some fake Hoosiers more than they do this Sooner!

    I'll go to lunch Bran!

     
  • At 6:31 PM , Blogger Twinmommy2boys said...

    Mom I would like nothing more than to go to lunch with you. Too bad your not a short drive away, like Kee. Too bad you don't live as close as you did when you lived in Poteau, that drive was a pieace of cake compared to the one now.

     
  • At 1:37 PM , Blogger BelleLaDonna said...

    That's not true we miss you more! But yeah we miss those Illinois boys too!

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Blogger Mines Broken said...

    Brandy and Keelan I taught you well the love of shoes! My closet is packed too and I just bought 3 pairs of summer shoes. Brandy, even though they are not flip flops, the slap on my foot which drives me nuts, but I like the shoe so, I'll just have to put up with it!

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Brandy and Keelan I taught you well the love of shoes! My closet is packed too and I just bought 3 pairs of summer shoes. Brandy, even though they are not flip flops, the slap on my foot which drives me nuts, but I like the shoe so, I'll just have to put up with it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home