Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Things
It's been three weeks since my mother-in-law passed away.

My father-in-law was not being taken care of well in the Veteran's Home so he is going back to his house.

My semester is almost over and the summer off approaches.

My husband is dealing with his mother's death a little easier now.

My dad had menengitis last year which has left him brain damaged.

I am still working out with weights and really seeing the results.

I am editing my book and nearly finished with it.

I have talked to friends from Poteau for two days now. How weird that I have friends from there as bad as it was.

It got down to 28 degrees last night.

A friend of Rylee's that is also taking drum lessons wanted to challenge Rylee to a drum off and her friends teachers told her to forget it, Rylee would kick her rear all over the place.

Mother's Day approaches.

I'm getting ready to redo Rylee's bedroom.

I'm tanned.

Nothing funny has happened for a long time and I wish it would!

I bought 4 pairs of shoes and 2 dresses!

I want to dance in my lovely, new, dress with shoes to match!

That's it!

DON’T MOURN by s. streight

Don’t mourn for what is lost
nor look behind in grief
Don’t cry, for what once was
the past we can’t repeat.

But live within, the here and now
new memories do occur
The old unseats, the new entreats
begging us to come forward

After all, just a razors breadth
separate the pair
The old that was, the new to come
kiss and become best friends.

posted by Mines Broken @ Sunday, April 24, 2005  

2 Comments:

  • At 10:05 PM , Blogger Twinmommy2boys said...

    I hope you get to go somewhere nice in your new shoes and dress!

     
  • At 12:12 PM , Blogger BelleLaDonna said...

    Yay! You bought shoes!! haha. Oh and I think that is awesome about Rylee and her drums. Tell her I said good job!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home