Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

AAhh...

So...I've had a couple of glasses of wine, a bowl of ice cream and I'm feelin' mighty fine! My mom told me today, I talk northern. I'd rather keep my southern roots. I like sayin' fixin' and y'all. I need to get back to my Okie roots! I wanna go home! But, I like Indiana. I'm in a fix, ya know?

I bought the book, "Second Sight". It's the book that The Two Lives of Jenny Logan was based on. Much of the movie was taken from the book, but there is a difference. The book merges the past with another element such as another dimension. In the book, Jenny dies and goes to another dimension to live with whatshisname. He dies in her world, but she and he live in another dimension. Ok...so it is weird, but I like the book and the movie.

I also bought some other books I enjoy. Write about them later.

posted by Mines Broken @ Tuesday, March 08, 2005  

2 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM , Blogger Twinmommy2boys said...

    haha you feelin a little good are you? Well were fixin to be there in a week or so and you will get to hear all the southern talkin you want.

     
  • At 12:13 AM , Blogger BelleLaDonna said...

    Hi Sherri! I will talk all southern for ya next week! I am so excited that I get to come and visit! oh and I am sure you are felling good.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home