Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Stuff

I got all the wall paper taken down from the hall and painted the hall sort of a french vanilla color, and now have the main bathroom done. I cannot describe the difference in that bathroom. Two sides of the walls were mirrowed. I took one side down and papered it. I wanted to just paint, but the wall was in terrible condition so I opted to paper it. A cosmetic patch I know, but oh well, it certaintly looks great! I painted the ceilings, put up new shower curtains, wall papered, put new throw rugs on the floor, and accesorized the area. It is really cute and looks like a girls bathroom.

Rylee's drum lessons are going well. She's doing great and catching on really well. I guess that's it for now.

GOT THE BEAT

I can hardly wait
Crisp air stirs the senses
Making the colors brighter, more vivid
As I travel along, on life’s shaky road
It’s taken much time, but I think I’ve got the beat
No retreat
Shuffle the feet
Find the rhythm
And bow to the dance
Of life’s….
circumstance.

ALL MY LIFE

All my life…
I've searched…
and wondered…
who I was
and what to do
with my time upon this earth.

Now, time is running away
and I’m no closer to the answer
than I was yesterday.

What a pity
To have life laid out before you
And to choose
mediocrity.

Many longings I contain within
for what my life
might have been

And yet…
I see…
What my Life…
still
could be

So…
with eyes wide shut
I begin…
again…
Just a shadow of what was
But…
Looking toward
what will be.

posted by Mines Broken @ Sunday, February 13, 2005  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home