Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Sad

Well, I'm back in Terre Haute. I miss my kids, family, and friends very badly and I've only been back since 7pm! They are all together now. It is hard living away from nearly everyone you love and very hard to walk back into a house that is so quiet without Keelan's presence. She always made me laugh and cheered me up. I miss her car in the driveway and keep thinking she's just working and I need to leave the porch light on for her. I suppose I'll have to meet people to hang out with now because she was the one I did things with; ate out with, went to the mall, and numerous other things. We leaned on each other through all the moves the past five years and were each other's friend when we knew no one.

I miss Brandy and Rantz and being involved in their lives and my mother is getting old and needs help in many ways. There's my brother and niece and numerous friends.

Enough! I'm making myself sad.

posted by Mines Broken @ Thursday, December 30, 2004  

2 Comments:

  • At 11:59 PM , Blogger Twinmommy2boys said...

    Ok, that was your 30 mins of dewelling on it. Practice waht you preach cause your making me sad. It too has been hard for my mother to be away for 5 years, I miss that I don't get to come over and watch movies or that I can't come over for supper or that I just can't show up at your house. I want a place that is a home away from home. One I can call home, you know where your Mom lives. Anywho I miss you all, Cheer up a little ok!

     
  • At 4:48 PM , Blogger Keelan said...

    Mom I miss you! Come back! This sux! Cheer up though...I am comming up the weekend of the 28th. So be happy. I love you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home