Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Friday, February 04, 2005

Drummer Girl

My youngest daughter started her drum lesson yesterday. She got to skip the first two lessons. The teacher said that usually, if they were good enough to skip the first two, they had unusual potential for playing. Her main teacher is a guy, his aide is a Sr. at North Terre Haute who has played for ten years. She gave Rylee her first lesson. I'm excited for her. She's getting to do what I wanted to do, at least she's getting lessons. So did Keelan in dance for three years. I'm making her practice for an hour a day. I meant business when I started her in the lessons and told her she would have to practice. It's cool. She'll be a cool mom someday. Hooray for her!

I painted my hall today. It was a dark gray when we bought the house, now it is the color of melted french vanilla ice cream. I like it. I'll post the color soon.

Have a great weekend!

posted by Mines Broken @ Friday, February 04, 2005  

1 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM , Blogger Twinmommy2boys said...

    Yay for Ry, I'm glad she's getting to do that. Where are you keeping the drums? Is she driving you crazy with them yet? Yes do post pictures I would like to see your hall. Love and miss you

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home