Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Monday, January 03, 2005

Good Day
I've had a good day. I'm listening to Paul McCartney's "Red Rose Speedway". I love that album! It brings back good memories. I accomplished all I set out to do today. I washed all my sheets and bedspread, the rugs in the kitchen and bathroom. I began taking down the old wall paper in the hall. I wrote over 20 minutes on my book (20 minutes a day is a goal I have), I cleaned the kids bathroom (only one kid left), and I wrote letters to my dad and one to a hospital in Oklahoma. All these are things I have been putting off.

Tomorrow, the Lord willing I will repeat the above except with a few changes. I will join a gym and get started back on weights and aerobics, drink more water, exercise my mind, and other things.

I still miss Keelan very much and I am trying to get Brandy through a hard time in her life, but we will all survive.

Good luck to all who are facing changes in their life they'd rather not deal with.

posted by Mines Broken @ Monday, January 03, 2005  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home