Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Rain & Son
It's raining again! Terre Haute got over 5 inches of rain in the first 5 days of January, that's the whole month's total in 5 days! Then Friday night, it snowed approximately 6 inches. We had a day or two without rain and then last night the rain starts again. We've been under flood warnings for days on end. Needless to say, I am tired of it all. The sun has come out for only a short period once or twice and I WANT SUNLIGHT!

Now, for a different type of complaining about a different type of Son. Son has decided to grace our lives again. The reason, he needs money, food, and anything else we'll give him. He quit his job and allowed two people to move in with him without paying a cent toward his rent. He says they bought the food. Last month his dad kicked in over a $100 dollars toward his upkeep. Now, he wants us to co-sign on a $600 dollar bed and he doesn't even have a job! I told him no way right in front of dad. He's irresponsible and we're not going there! I told Son if he had to come back, it could not be like it was before. He said he didn't want to come back, he liked not having to go outside to smoke and such. He came over Sunday with his group and they ate us out of house and home.

One of his roommates, which was also his girlfriend, had him asking for food and not just one box of this or that, but could we have two or three boxes. He was asking for stuff he wouldn't eat around here and when I laughed, he said he didn't want it, THEY did. They were also, all bringing their clothes to my house to be washed. His dad gave him 13 dollars last Sunday and our detergent to do laundry, and of course, they spent it on something else. He and the girl also got two puppies and used up or dog cologne on those puppies and also washed them in our tub using my towels!

I told his dad that if he came back, I would be going! You just can't imagine how much my stress level shot up after three hours of all that. In that short time I had to wash a load of towels, a dishwasher load of dishes, mop the floor twice, he let our dog out front and forgot him and he ran all over the neighborhood, the puppies peed on our floor once and nearly twice, mess with the smell of smoke in the house, deal with him asking for my mop, money, food, wanting us to co-sign, and not putting the dogs in their cage when I told him they could not run free in the house, and putting up with the puppies when after they got here, they told us they had worms and fleas! That ticked me off because we have animals and I don't want fleas started in my house. I ended up washing two huge sacks of laundry too.

He's driving me crazy, AGAIN and just like before, it will be left to me to say, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! NO MORE!

posted by Mines Broken @ Tuesday, January 11, 2005  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home