Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Semester's End

The end of the semester is upon me and the end of my class! My student teaching supervision is finished except for the last seminar tomorrow and my 250 class ends Wednesday with the final. Sometimes, all ends well that didn't start well, thank goodness! I elected not to teach the 250 class this semester due to some things that the MWF schedule would interfere with, but will keep the student teachers. They gave the 250 class I taught this semester to the girl that taught the other 2 sections of the same class. She didn't want it so she asked me if I wanted to keep it. I said I would, but never heard from the division chair as to whether that was okay or not. In the mean time, things came up that caused me to tell the chair that I wouldn't be able to take it. So it goes.

That's it for now.

posted by Mines Broken @ Sunday, December 12, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home