Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Wondered

I wondered how long it would take Hubby to freak out over Son. It took longer than I expected, but today was the beginning and probably not the end. I let my daughter move into Son's previous room until she moves out for good in two weeks and five days. It was silly to have the vacant room and two girls in one bedroom when it didn't have to be that way. One is nearly 20 and the other 12. They have vastly different lifestyles and argued constantly because the older one would wait to do her college work and the younger had to be in bed by 10:30 and blah, blah, blah... Needless to say, they got in each other's space.

Today, Keelan is coming out of the sacred Son room and Hubby first attacks her personally, "What happened to you? Did you get drunk last night?" (She didn't.) Then he says she messed the room up worse than Son ever could (a huge lie). Then he comes into where I am and tells me she's messed it up and calls her Princess several times. Well, we're on our way out and I open her door to tell her something to tell our other daughter and Hubby barges in and sees she has an empty plate and starts flipping out saying I thought we said they weren't going to eat in the rooms and starts in on her until finally he says, "Say ok or I'm going to move you out. Say whatever one more time and your out." Then he runs into her room and starts dismantling her computer. I told him he gave Son a lot more time than that. He got mad at me and left me (we were supposed to go Christmas shopping). He'd already been on me earlier about various things and I was trying to ignore him. My opinion is he's just trying to get even with me and taking it out on Keelan. He's always done that.

He's very emotional; worse than any woman could possibly be.

posted by Mines Broken @ Saturday, December 04, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home