Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

A Poem I Wrote

THE NEW MINORITY

The new minority that is becoming oppressed
are those who claim Christ, it’s surely a test
along with them are the Jews that God blessed
and anyone else, ignorant people detest.

Because we believe in God and his Son
The whole stinkin’ world is coming undone!
Don’t talk about God or speak of his Son
This ain’t the way, the government should be run

Take his name up off of our money
to believe in God, sure makes you funny.
What proof do you have, that he even exists
Why worship something, that everyone can diss?

And I sit and think of how America started
with those brave men, now long departed
sailing the ocean, to a foreign land
religious freedom, the thing in demand.

Now I stare in horror, at America’s unfolding
religious freedoms, they now are withholding
One Nation Under God, we no longer stand
our forefather’s I know, would not understand.

I am a minority and demand my true rights
to create a Holy nation, our predecessors did fight
and I’ll go down too, fulfilling that right
Long Live The Lord, the only true light!

posted by Mines Broken @ Tuesday, December 07, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home