Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Just Wonderin'

I was just wonderin', does anyone read this blog except my relatives? It is life, mundane as it is; my life at any rate. Are blogs worth it? The time, the effort to put your thoughts out into cyber space. Hmmm thought provoking, isn't it? I really don't put it all out there, you know. If I put what I really thought, or what really goes on, the world might explode! And, I couldn't' be responsible for such a thing as the world exploding!

posted by Mines Broken @ Sunday, December 05, 2004  

1 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM , Blogger BelleLaDonna said...

    Hey Sherri! This is LaDonna and I read your blog and I am not family...or wait does Kee's best friend count as family? Well I enjoy reading it, I like to know how all of you are doing and not just from Kee's point of view. Well I am going now. Bye and keep blogging!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home