Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Friday, November 26, 2004

Son

Son is gone, but most of his stuff is still here. He is staying with a friend until he gets a place or whatever. It's too bad, but he chose it. I picked up all his cigarette butts on my table and blown across the patio. He's moved out all of his 'good' stuff in his room such as his stereo and things like that. I'm giving him a week or so to move the rest and then I am going to box up what's left and store it in the garage. That way he can get it as he pleases. I am re-keying the locks before we leave to go home for Christmas if he doesn't go with us. I don't trust him to not come in the house with his friends and do whatever while we're gone. Hubby and I had talked about that way before this whole thing came up and I am just going to do it and not discuss with Hubby again. He's taken all this well and in fact, I think he's kind of relieved. In the long run it will be good for Son to know what it is really like out there and if he has to come back, well, it won't be the same. He'll only come back if he does what is expected of him. I plan on making his room into a study so he'll have to stay on the sleeper sofa if he comes back at some point and won't have the opportunity to mess that all up.

Time moves on doesn't it?

posted by Mines Broken @ Friday, November 26, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home