Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Long Time...

It's been a long time since I blogged. I've been very busy lately with my class and my student teachers. One of my teachers is well...not quite where she should be and I've been spending a lot of time working with her.

My field coordinator called Tuesday and said we FINALLY have a school to go to...HOORAY! But, it's going to press us for time because they go out there Monday and I have to meet the teachers and that only leaves me tomorrow and Friday and the students have to teach a lesson in the week of October 7th which leaves me Friday, Monday and Wednesday and BLAH BLAH BLAH. Now they're all spazzing because they don't know how to write a lesson plan and I told them we'll just do the best we can with what we've been handed.

So, that's what's been going on. Short and I hope sweet, but I'm tired!

posted by Mines Broken @ Wednesday, September 29, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home