Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Ticked Off
I'm ticked off at hubby. I had 3 kids when we married and all my kids had a job at 16. Now step-son who I have tried to treat as my own is special where my hubby is concerned because he is his. He made me make my kids go to work at 16 and I respected him, but his kid is 18 and has worked for only 1 month. Now he says he only has a short time with his kid. How silly, I only had a short time with my kids too! My son I sent to live with his dad when he was 14 because hubby hounded him. He got on to him for sassing me and told him he was not going to talk to his mother like that, but when his kid called me a bitch and a whore and hit me, he told me he was going to divorce me because his kid was scared of me. How absurd! Now he's trying to get me to give Son his computer we bought for him and I won't do it because before we bought it Son broke into our locked room and took a marijuana pipe I took from him. I told him if he didn't give it back he wouldn't get his computer. He chose the silly $27 pipe over a computer! I gave him another chance to give it back and he wouldn't. Hubby keeps trying to talk me into giving Son the computer and I won't. He doesn't deserve it and he chose not to anyway. The pipe means more to him. So now Hubby is asking me what I am typing and I told him. Well, I will go home in December if he keeps coddling Son. I've treated Son as my own and tried to get him ready for the world, but Daddy keeps coddling him as if he didn't have a lick of sense and he doesn't because Daddy has robbed him of it. All my kids are productive because their dad and I worked together. It's sad for Son that his dad is so protective with him. He sure wasn't with my kids.

posted by Mines Broken @ Sunday, September 12, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home