Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I Did A Stupid Thing

I did a really stupid thing that I wish I had not done. It will be with me for a very long time. The stupid thing I did was to view the tape of the man that was beheaded yesterday. I don't know what I thought I would see, but it was the most horrible thing I have ever seen or ever hope to see. I guess I thought the camera would cut away or it would be done like in the movies; show up to a point and then...I don't know. I began to cry and an anger rose in me that I didn't know existed. It was cruel, barbaric and evil. This type of killing has gone on in that area of the world for literally thousands of years. In some places people are still stoned and women killed if they are not a virgin. For those of you who think they all operate like civilized human beings forget it! All you have to do is take a look at that tape and you'll know beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are not dealing with anything we've ever known.

posted by Mines Broken @ Tuesday, September 21, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home