Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Ramblings
My new computer is on its way, but I'm still searching for a monitor. I think I know the one I want, but we'll see.

I'm worn out this week and so is my brain! I become brain dead when I have to extrovert to much. I'm more of an introvert and setting up all this field work and worrying whether it's going to work out or not is making me tired. Introverts would rather not participate in public speaking or setting up things. It's not that we can't do it, it's that a lot of mental energy is used which then makes you mentally tired. Introverts think to talk and extroverts talk to think.

I'm also having writer's block. I haven't written any poetry in months. I just don't seem to be able to get motivated. Maybe I need a change of scenery or a trip home...something. The entire family except one of us are in a kind of bog. It's not that anything is exactly wrong, but life has been a drudge lately. Nothing funny has happened. Nothing is going on. In fact, it's been boring. It seems none of us have any energy or motivation to do anything. BLAH! I am glad we paid off my car. We've got a lot more money to play with now. I guess that's something to be happy about.

Oh well, I'm out of here.

posted by Mines Broken @ Tuesday, September 07, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home