Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

World of Work; World of Frustration
In my lovely day of work I hit a high and then a low. I have not been able to get 5 days of my field set up because the principal I was working with didn't contact me last week like they said they would so, I talked to the field coordinator and found out the class doesn't require as much field as I'd been told, I was okay with what I had set up. I had been stessing about it for awhile now so when I heard, "You don't have to do anymore," I was sooooo happy! I go home, look at my e-mail and there's one from the principal I should have already heard from and it says that none of the teachers want to mess with it this year, they're sorry and hope it's not too late to set up with another school. YIKES! Umm yes, it is too late (well, almost.) I called the field coordinator and told her and now she is going to see what she can get going. As for me, I'm done messing with it. Whatever she sets up is alright with me; I'll work around it. Umm Ok.

Also, my shoes kept flinging off whenever I went up or down the stairs. They're not exactly sandals, but have no backs. I got tired of chasing them and finally took them off. Of course then, everyone kept asking me where my shoes were.

Tap dancing on your head if you ask me that again cause I've already told you why they're off and where they are okay????

posted by Mines Broken @ Wednesday, September 08, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home