Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Friday, September 10, 2004

Students
I have this smart-assed student in my class. She's very confrontational and I noticed this the first few days but since she wasn't that way with me, I said nothing. So today, she doesn't like that she has to do homework this weekend and says something. I let it slide. Then she gripes about the group she's chosen to be in because she wants 4 in a group when I said 3. I didn't notice her giving up her place for the person she wanted in. Next she gripes about the amount of time a project will take and doesn't like the due date. I finally told her that this was college and did she really think she'd go through the entire 4 years without ever having to do work outside of class? She shut up then. She really annoyed me. I'll be ready for her next time!

posted by Mines Broken @ Friday, September 10, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home