Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Rantings
After years of sharing a computer with hubby, I finally decided to get my own. I ordered it last night and it should be here in about a week due to Labor Day causing a delay. I had a monitor picked out and at a good price too, but due to hubbies procrastination, when I went back to buy it, they were all sold out! I think I found the same one even cheaper on line, so maybe all will work out.

My dishwasher is a piece of junk and I'm going shopping for a new one tomorrow. When I pulled out the upper rack today, it fell down on the lower rack. The only think that saved it was one screw. Too, the water is really hard in Terre Haute and it leaves a white film on everything. We'll have to rent a water softener or we'll have to change the faucets, hot water tanks and everything. I've been in this situation before with hard water and don't care to go there again.

My class is going okay I guess. I'm going to have to nail some students down on their absences because a lot of them have already used their one absence and being in class is part of their professionalism grade. I still haven't heard from the principal on the field experience I'm trying to set up. I was supposed to have heard from them last week so now I'm going to turn it over to the field director and let her deal with it. I still haven't paid for a parking sticker yet. It costs $100 for both semesters and I'm not sure I want to teach this class again so why pay all that for 4 months? Hmm, I'll have to think about it.

I'm thinking of a career change. The problem is I like so many things that I can't narrow it down to what I'd really like to do. I do know that I enjoy independent work where I intermingle with people, but they're not in my face. For example, I like photography, ceramics, writing, certain types of biology, etc.

Life has held no surprises for a long time now, nothing funny or unusual so, I guess that's it for now. Later

posted by Mines Broken @ Saturday, September 04, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home