Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Blah Blah
So two days are down in teaching and a lot more to go. I like teaching class, but it is stressful at this point because I still have 5 field days to get scheduled and I can't schedule the live text until the field is scheduled and blah blah blah. So now they tell me they need to talk about the field experience and I'm going in early Monday just for that.

I also have to begin grading lesson plans on live text and I'm not sure exactly what to do because the instructions weren't exact. For example, I don't know whether to grade all lesson plans as a packet or one at a time or even where to get the assessment or, if I just grade the tech portion of the plan. It's something new added this year and and no one was sure how to go about it.

We went to the commissary today to get groceries in Indy. It is so much cheaper than any place else that it is worth the 80 miles it takes to get there. The PX is cheaper on many things too. I always feel sad when I go on a base or post that has been closed and taken over by the community. All the beautiful old houses are sold to private owners and the post that was once so well kept is not nearly as nice as when the army, navy, air force, etc. had it.

Talked to a friend from Poteau yesterday. It was nice to hear from her. She's one of my daughters friends and spent a lot of time at our house. She has a baby now and I have really missed her. I also miss Mexican food. There's not much of it here and it's not nearly as good as at home. We were talking about La Huerta's (I've forgotten how to spell it) and I wanted some of those fajita nacho's so badly I could nearly taste them!

Guess that's it for tonight.

posted by Mines Broken @ Saturday, August 28, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home