Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Mother's Day
My Mother's Day began early and lovely. It began Thursday when my youngest daughter spent her birthday money on me. She bought me 2 pot holders. It means a lot because youngest daughter is tight with her money. In the mail yesterday I received from my oldest daughter, American Butterfly a watch and decoration book both of which I've really enjoyed. Today from my middle daughter, American Tink I received a dozen of the most beautiful roses. Most were yellow tinged with orange, a few were pure red and some yellow. Heavenly. I got cards from my mother and American Butterfly and later today my husband bought me the most magnificent cushioned seat in colors that match my newly painted dining room and living room. Fantastic. I have not heard yet from my son in Oklahoma, but expect I will and Son hasn’t for a very long time acknowledged Mother's Day or Father's Day. Later on husband took American Tink and me out to eat where he tried to persuade American Tink not to go back to Oklahoma yet. He bribed her with all sorts of things, but so far, she is standing strong. After that, we took the dog for a walk in the perfect night air. The aroma of lavender was everywhere. Perfect!

I sent my mother 15 beautiful tulips. They were awesome and she liked them.

Happy Mother's to all Moms’ everywhere.

posted by Mines Broken @ Saturday, May 08, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home