Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Poem of the Day

INSIDE OF LIFE

Poems are the interior of life
A glimpse of what makes me
And I decide how much to expose
How much to let you see
And as I sit and type the words
The ones I will allow
It’s up to you to decipher the code
I cannot tell you how
I simply offer a key to hold
A chance to peep inside
A moment to look within the soul
Of a person you don’t know.

A quick note, I've been grading student teacher portfolio's since the 13th. They take about 2 hrs. apiece and I have 3 left to go. I also need to go back over one or two. Then next week my partner and I will conference with the owners of the portfolio's. I have 5 recommendation letters to write as well. One of my student's has not done any of her work for April yet and when I talked to her about it she cried. She always does. I have to pick that work up from her on Friday. So in other words, if I don't blog for a few days, you'll know why.

Another of my student teachers is getting married. Her husband to be won't tell her where the honeymoon will be. The clue is she needs a passport and they drive on the left side of the road. Her mom is packing for her. Not too many choices.

Well, I'm still grading so I'm out of here and thanks to all of those you answered my questions.

posted by Mines Broken @ Tuesday, April 20, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home