Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Son got suspended......again.
Four portfolios down, 4 to go.
Two reference letters written, 3 to go.
Five final evaluations to pick up
And one final seminar left to attend.
Hooray!!!!

Cute Animal Story
We used to live on a 40 acre farm. I loved animals so we always had a variety. One summer some friends gave my son a pigmy goat. I loved that goat. I used to jog 2 miles on our country road. One day I heard something following me. I turn around and it's Mr. Nanny, the goat. He decided all by himself that he'd run with me. The funny thing was he ran crooked, with his head down, bleeting all the way. I don't know how many times people stopped me and asked if that was a goat jogging with me and those who didn't stop....you should have seen the looks on their face. It really was a sight.

posted by Mines Broken @ Tuesday, April 27, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home