Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Friday, May 07, 2004

HOORAY
Son passed the ISTEP. He'll graduate if he isn't thrown out first. He's suspended Monday (this is the 3rd time) because he used a cell phone in class. But, back to the ISTEP. His counselor said he was a genius and he is; intellectually that is. His IQ is 160, but who would know by his conduct.

My daughter had a funny post at American Tink. It concerns a shop vac and a spider. She's really funny! My other daughter at American Butterfly got groped by an old man. Too bad I'm not home, I'd have to find that old man and tell him to lay off my daughter.

The ADT man came back today and I know more about him than last time. He's a nice guy, but a little stuck on himself. Our heating and air has been approved. They'll pay $2500 and we’ll pay almost the same amount.

I've been messing with students unhappy with grades this week. Glad it's finally over. It seems students want A's for mediocre work and I simply won't go with that. HELLO!!!! A college degree is why you get paid more in the working world. It's supposed to be hard to get. If not, everyone would have one.

We ate at TEXAS ROADHOUSE tonight. It makes me laugh because the Hoosiers who work there don't really know a think about Texas. Being an Okie, I however, know much about Texas; especially since I lived there for 3 years. Texan's and Oklahoman's are severe rivals. We'd as soon fight as anything. However, our families intermingle. You know, cousins here and cousins there. So it goes.

My youngest daughter’s middle school has the coolest field trips. The PE class took them skiing and the Social Studies class is taking them to Chicago to a Medieval Festival. I never had such field trips in middle school.

Well, I'm out of here for the night. More later.

posted by Mines Broken @ Friday, May 07, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home