Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Road Rage Day
Ahhhh, so it was road rage day here in Terre Haute. The Hautians were mega ugly today. I don't think the wennies I encountered can take the heat. It busted 75 degrees today and the Hautians encountered needed an Okie attitude adjustment. I wish I could have given them one... a boot right up the patootie.

Ugly Attitude #1: It's 8:00 and my husband and I are going to an appointment. We get "rail-roaded" (that means traffic's backed up due to all the train tracks with trains going) and the cars are backed up for 2 blocks. We get stopped at an intersection, but can't go through because we would have been blocking the intersection the other way. This broad in a (can you guess the color of her van) is behind us and starts honking. I don't know where she thinks we can go, but she's sititng on the horn. The people who want to turn right just go around us. Now here's where that lady needed an Okie attitude adjustment. She's honking her horn, but she's making a left turn. Where we were had nothing to do with where she wanted to go. She and her green van blaze off to the left. She get's the first boot up the patootie Okie award for the day.

Ugly Attitude #2: Incident two happened around 3 hours later. My husband had some tests run today and the nurse told me to go get the car and pull it up front and she'd walk him out. There's 2 cars ahead of me which quickly get their people and leave. I'm sitting there waiting and this lady pulls up behind me, gets out and picks up a senior citizen. While she's doing this, she's eye-balling me. I know she's gonna cause trouble by the way she's looking at me. I can see she's mentally sizing up the situation and decides I'm in her way. She's looking at me like, "You see me here, I'm gonna want out in a minute." She loads her person up, gets in her car and starts honking for me to move. I promptly ignore her. All she has to do is back up. The only way out of there was right behind her anyway. She's honking and I turn around and signal for her to back up. There's no way I'm moving for this impatient lady! She's sooooo rude. My husband comes out about that time and saves her from her boot up the patootie Okie award.

Ugly Attitude #3: Incident three happened around 1:10. My daughter slowed down at a green light and from out of no where we hear a guys voice yelling that the light is green... GO. I turn around and there's this guy in (can you guess the color of his pickup) a green Dodge and he looks like he's having a titty-baby fit throwing his arms around and gesturing. I kind of throw my hands out in a "What's the matter with you" gesture which he doesn't appreciate. He really freaks now and sticks half his tiny man body out of his window screaming, "Put the crack pipe up!" My daughter climbs half-way out of her window and yells, "SHUTUP!" The intersection is loaded with people and they're all looking around trying to see what's going on. Then Mr. Man starts yelling something like, "Stop shootin' up the heroine!" He keeps yelling stupid things and I hear him say, "They're heroine addicts!" The lights green again by this time and my daughter just keeps sitting there. Tiny man is totally enraged now and leans on his horn. He was still sitting there honking when we were half-way up the next block. Then he tail-gates us until we turned off. He really, really deserved the boot up the patootie Okie award. Oh, if I were just a man he'd still be walking around with that boot firmly up his patoot.

And how was your day?

posted by Mines Broken @ Thursday, May 06, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home