Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Monday, April 26, 2004

Where Did It Go?

I know I had another post on here saying that I would be busy for the next few days grading portfolios and then team-conferencing with the portfolio writers, but it has disappeared somehow! Anyway that's what I'll be doing.

Last week, both heat/air units bit the dust and also the dryer motor. The dryer is only 3 years old and still under warranty, but it taking a long time to get the motor. Living without a dryer is heck. The furnace/air conditioner unit in the house and outside unit bit the dust. It is 30 years old and the parts can't even be gotten anymore. The other outside unit needs replacing too. The total cost, $6500!! OUCH.

Finally got a digital camera, so look for pictures in the near future. I think visuals make a blog more interesting.

Later

posted by Mines Broken @ Monday, April 26, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home