Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Questions?

I have a few questions. How do people find blogs to read and why do they read the ones they pick? In other words, what keeps them coming back to those particular blogs? Also, what motivates someone to post a comment to a blog? I am more an observer than a participator so I read, but rarely post. For myself, I enjoy reading blogs with humor and also pictures. I'd appreciate if someone, anyone would give me an idea of how and why you choose particular blogs and what motivates you to post.

Why is it that when you trip, you always look back to see what tripped you and then immediately look around to see if anyone else noticed? I've always noticed this about people. And, what is in a particular personality that the person never gets embarrassed no matter what happens. I had a friend who went into the restroom in high school. She comes out with a huge trail of toilet paper stuck in her cheerleading tights and her skirt was tucked in as well. Everyone laughed, but it didn't bother her a bit. She just laughed with everyone else. I have no problem laughing at myself either, but the tissue would have embarrassed me.

What's up with people who pull out in front of you really fast and then putt along below the speed limit?

Why don't we like to be laughed at?

Why do teachers dress like teachers? Have you ever noticed teachers dress in a particular way, especially elementary teachers? They wear clothes with little appliqués sewed on them or ABC's. Some wear tennis shoes with dresses.

Why are kids in elementary school expected by teachers to sit perfectly still, walk in perfectly straight lines, not talk in the cafeteria and many other developmentally inappropriate things, but kids in high school or junior high who are mature enough to accomplish these things without much effort don't have to?

Why is it that when people don't do things they're supposed to do they have a tendency to blame someone else or want their silly excuses accepted without question such as always being late or not having projects done on time, things like that.

Just wondering.

posted by Mines Broken @ Saturday, April 17, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home