Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Daughters
To My Daughters: God could not have given me any better daughters than the three I have. Not only are you my daughters, but my friends as well. Brandy, your voice is beautiful. When you sing, tears come to my eyes and your laughter is infectious. You've stood by me in harships of life. Keelan, you are true blue and loyal and always make me laugh. Many times it's been "You and me againtst the world." Rylee, you're growing into a beautiful young girl. You are always quick to comfort and stand up for someone who is being mistreated.

To My Boys: Rantz, There's never a dull moment when you're around. You've always kept me on my toes. You have a tender heart. Ricky, You were the little boy I took in who wanted and needed a mother. You are good to your friends and try to help them.

Love You All

posted by Mines Broken @ Sunday, May 09, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home