Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Update

P.S. I published this last night, but it didn't show up on my blog.

Dad drug Son to counseling yesterday. He didn't want to go, but whining didn't work this time. He also lied to the police. He knew the guy that "robbed" them. I now think it was all planned.

I've been painting the living room and dining room. They look great! As soon as I figure out how to post a picture, I will. The dining room was painted a marigold color first and then I did a combination color wash and rub on, on top of that with a color kind of in the reddish-orange color scheme. It's awesome and the whole family likes it.

It's finally spring here and I'm excited. Yesterday was really cold, but today was great with the week ahead promising to be even better. Everything's in bloom. I've noticed Indiana is about a month or a little more behind Oklahoma. I'm through with painting for awhile so I'll get started on the yard. I hope to plant flowers everywhere so I can have fresh flowers all summer. Some of my favorites: peonies, roses, daisies, zinnia’s, morning glories and many more.

Well, that's it for tonight. Tomorrow I start grading student teacher portfolios and will be observing them all day so I better get some sleep.

posted by Mines Broken @ Thursday, April 15, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home