Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

It's My Birthday But...

It's my birthday but, today I had to tell my step-son of 13 years to leave. Not a happy birthday! His dad and I had some rules he was going to have to adhere to if he wanted to to continue to live here. He's 18 1/2, old enough to have some common sense. Two weeks ago we told him there were some things we needed to talk with him about, his behavior and such or he might have to move or pay rent. I told him last week we needed to finish the conversation and he avoided it for another week. Today, I decided he would have to listen. I started the conversation and he said Fuck, I don't have to listen to this stuff. I'm leaving. He went to his bedroom and I told him he did have to listen, that the game was over, that my name was on the mortgage, I paid money on this house, and my name was on the marriage certificate. To make a long story short, he kept cussing at me and trying to tell me how it was going to be. He said he would leave, he would not do what we asked, and the last time he started cussing at me, telling me fucking this and fucking that and you're crazy and all this stuff, I told him to go on, enough was enough. Leave. He asked me how I was going to make him, call the police and I told him yes, I would, to take his stuff and go on. Everyone is telling me to watch out, he might try to hurt me because he takes drugs. I feel I have to change the locks and turn on the alarm to protect myself. His own dad locked our bedroom door the other night because he said the kid was on drugs and might try to hurt him. Anyway, he left tonight. I figure it will be a long drawn out thing, but before we go home to Oklahoma for Christmas, the locks will be changed!

posted by Mines Broken @ Wednesday, November 24, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home