Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Friday, August 20, 2004

It's Beem Awhile

GOODBYE

Will heartache ever cease I ask

or will it always flow?

And will my love fade and die

or will it grow and grow?

Must I mask forevermore

the feelings deep inside

for the one I truly love

and now am forced to hide?

Oh, what a pity it wasn’t to be!

My heart will ever yearn,

for the man that instilled trust

in a woman such as me.


But alas, I am bound

and never can be free.

To late in life I lived and learned

he cared more for himself than me.

So the good duty I must do

no adultery did he sow

while silent tears flow deep inside

for the one I’ll never know.

And as I age in years ahead

my memories will stay

within my mind, within my heart

forever and a day.

So goodbye my love, but always know

my hearts no longer mine

it beats with yours forevermore

throughout eternal time.

Do you remember what it was like to be in love; really in love for the first time in your life? I'm talking about that heart-rending, gut wrenching, first grown up love, the one you never got over and if you were lucky, the one you're with now? I remember.....

posted by Mines Broken @ Friday, August 20, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home