Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Much Annoyed About A Lot

I'm annoyed at blogger. I blogged the other day and saved it as a draft. I left the computer a few minutes, came back and blogger was down doing "daily maintanance." Okay, I figured I would post it later; but guess what, it wasn't there! It's floating around in computer space somewhere and will never be found. The last few days, blogger has been so slow that I didn't have the patience to wait on it to open my blog. I'm finally in, but it was a slow, slow process!

Now, on to my students. I've mentioned before that Sophomores in college are no different than elementary students, they're just larger. Three different times I have had to nearly wrench papers out of their hands to get them to do them. I don't think they are serious about their education.

Now on to the next annoyance. Our renters were already 2 months behind on rent and have not paid this month which makes it 3. November's is due before the 10th which will make it 4 months. The problem, they are personal friends and have fallen on very hard times. That makes it a little different than if they were just people who didn't care. What to do?

posted by Mines Broken @ Tuesday, October 26, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home