Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Ticked
Holiday World was fun. Son decided not to go. It was a very clean amusement park and all soft drinks were free. It has the #1 rated wooden roller coaster the Raven and also the #5 rated wooden coaster, the Legend. It also had a giant waterpark that had lots of neat stuff.

Son is going to graduate. We didn't know for sure until last week. His real mom said she wasn't going to come and then yesterday while we were at Holiday World she calls and says she is and she wants to have a picnic. Now this is turning into a huge ordeal because they (they being his half-sister, her husband, and his mom)haven't been able to find a hotel to date due to the Indy 500 and she wants a picnic. So...they may have to stay with us. That's ok except it's thrown me into a rush to clean the house spick and span and I had told my husband we needed to buy extra food and he said we'd just order out.

Ok, so now I'm ticked off because my husband who just wanted to eat out, has now changed his mind and wants a picnic too. He lets himself be swayed by everyone, except the people he lives with. We've gone through 3 other graduations, all my kids, and not one time did we do anything except go with everyone to eat. We picked up part of the check on my son's and part on my daughter's last year. Now he's saying he doesn't want to pay $200 bucks to take them all out. We never spent that the other times. It was never discussed with me what I wanted to do, like, "Do you want to do this? Do you want to pick the groceries up? Do you want to cook.?" He's even saying we'll have to buy a grill. We've got a commercial restaurant for pete's sake, with a grill.

I better go, I'm getting ticked again.

posted by Mines Broken @ Sunday, May 23, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home