Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Installation of Stuff
The ADT tech came yesterday and installed. Hmmm...It's going to take some thinking to remember all the codes and such. Son goes out at night and I don't want the alarm to go off and the police show up. We've seen enough of them because of Son. Off the subject, but it appears Son will graduate. He only has 1 1/2 weeks to go, but this morning he was late, the second time this week. He can't be suspended anymore or he won't graduate. So back to the other stuff. They also came yesterday to install the heat/air. Two outside units and a furnace. They had to cut another hole in the roof for a different vent and the furnace is too large for the closet it's in. They think they can move it back and everything work properly. We'll see. I just don't want the roof to leak or us to get carbon monoxide. We had a carbon monoxide unit installed with the ADT so I'll feel safer.

Ex's
My ex and I have maintained a great relationship for the sake of our kids and just because we wanted to. We have all, (his wife and my husband) gone out to eat with the kids and also I have intermingled with my husband's ex and her kids. Many people think it's weird that all these different former and current spouses can mix and mingle. It can happen if all parties are willing. I was married to my ex for nearly 15 years and had 3 kids with him. I certainty didn't want to hurt my kids because their dad and I didn't hit if off anymore. Besides, that's like denying part of your life occurred if you refuse to acknowledge the years spent with a former spouse.

Childhood Dreams
We're going to the Indy 500, God willing. That has been a goal of mine since I was a child. It will be my first time. I've been lucky in being able to achieve several of my childhood dreams. I've been to New York at Christmas, visited the top of the Empire State Building and Statue of Liberty, viewed Niagara Falls, seen the Great Lakes, visited Elvis' home in Memphis, viewed the Liberty Bell, independence Hall,and George Washington's home. I've been to Atlantic City, Washington D.C., Las Vegas, Phoenix, Reno, Lake Tahoe where I visited the Bonanza set, and many more to numerous to go into. I've visited Rome and Sicily Italy, Canada, and different areas of Mexico. I've been blessed in all the things I've been able to see and places I've visited. I do still have some goals left however. Visiting Egypt is top on my list. I love things about ancient Egypt. I'd also like to visit Africa and view the wildlife before it is all gone. I'm an amateur photographer and writer and have captured much of what I've seen on film and description through my writing.

Well, I didn't know I had all that waiting to be blogged. I'm out of here.

posted by Mines Broken @ Wednesday, May 19, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home