Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Friday, May 21, 2004

Finished
Finally, the heat/air is finished. The guys did a good job. Everything seems to be working well. The ADT is turned on and I feel safer. Tomorrow we go to Holiday World, the last family vacation ever. It makes me sad. By that I mean, the last time the last 3 kids will be together as a family. Since my son moved in with his dad 7 years ago, it's been my one daughter from my previous marriage, my step-son I've raised since nearly 5 and my husband's and my daughter who is almost a 7th grader. She was 4 when my oldest daughter got married and 5 when my son went to live with his dad. How time flies! Wasn't it only yesterday?

posted by Mines Broken @ Friday, May 21, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home