Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Monday, January 26, 2004

Poem of the Day

YOYO WORLD

Kicked aside like an old worn shoe
Never knowing, what you're going to do
One moment, it's me and you
The next second, I haven't a clue.
Never knowing what will come next
I thought I knew, but it's all new text.
Living in your yoyo world
Pushed and shoved, more often hurled
Flying by the seat of your pants
I don't understand this stupid dance.
Let me off, I need a break,
need some time to catch my breath
before I'm thrown by your wayward wind
one more time where I can't swim.

Out of Time
I haven't been doing too well with the blog lately. I've been busy, but at the same time nothing interesting has been going on. I'm enjoying my part-time job so far and visit the school once a week.

We had our first really big snow yesterday. It's supposed to snow again tomorrow. We probably got around 4-6 inches and if this had been Oklahoma, it would have shut schools down. Here, they just delayed for 2 hours.

My daughter got a really cute haircut the other day. The cutter did an excellent job and it basically just falls into place.

I'm still reading, but I'm also writing as well. I have the rough draft of one book nearly finished and will begin looking for an agent. I have several children't stories finished. Time will tell whether anything comes of it or not.

Well, I have places to go and things to do. I'll try to get back on the ball with my blogging.

posted by Mines Broken @ Monday, January 26, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home