Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Monday, May 24, 2004

Poem of the Day
MEMORIES

Time and space have no meaning
when in memories a person lingers
a simple touch, an aromatic fragrance
a fleeting smile make simple pleasure.
Lost in time, in memories gone
passing feelings wander by
echoing thoughts of long ago
of songs and feelings
I used to know.

Life
Son brought his cap and gown home today and put it on. It's a scene I though I'd never see. He made it though high school and might even pull of a Core 40 diploma if he passes his chemistry test. What a waste of his intelligence and his IQ. His IQ is 160 so why should he have all these problems with school? Irresponsibility plain and simple.

My youngest daughter, Son's half sister on the other hand, is on the high honor roll with a 3.75 GPA. She's no dummy either. She should still be 5 instead of going into her 2nd year in Middle School.

My other daughter, the one who is going back home transfered her job here in Indiana to Oklahoma. That's great for her. I still don't want her to go though.

My oldest son who is 21 just bought 20 acres and a house. He's got great credit and a good job. Now he needs health insurance and I'll feel better.

My oldest daughter has a lovely home, good husband, and a great life. She has a BMW. I'm jealous! Not really. I'm happy for her.

Of course, I'm getting older which I seriously don't like! I'm considering getting a Ph.D. or another master's since I'm not working at this point. I haven't decided yet what I will do.

posted by Mines Broken @ Monday, May 24, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home