Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Not Like I Hoped

My husband and I have been apart for 18 months now and won't be back together for another 11. It's hard, but the technology we have now makes it a lot easier. When we really get lonely, we use the web cam and chat face-to-face. If we did not trust each other totally, it would be unbearable to be apart for so long but we do and I can't say how thankful I am that I have a true blue husband.


When I first moved back all my kids lived here too. I tried so hard for 8 years to come back home and when I did, they all moved away--not far, but far enough that I don't see them much. Two moved about 40 minutes away and one moved around 20 minutes away. I see her more, but only about once a week. I don't see my grandkids nearly as much as I'd like to.

Such is life. At least I have my feet back on Oklahoma soil and my 16 year old daughter with me.


posted by Mines Broken @ Tuesday, September 16, 2008  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home