Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My grandson who is a twin was found to have an enlarged heart on one side and lumpy ventricles. It's frightening, but I believe he will be ok in the end. If any of you pray, pray for him. He was born 2 months premature along with his twin and they made it through that doing remarkably well in the situation they were in. I believe God saw to that.

It seems that at the moment, my life is in constant turmoil. My husband and I have been living apart for a year now and he's been called to active military duty and will be gone another year. It's hard and you must have a strong constitution on both parts to endure such a separation. I have no doubt we will and hopefully, after this, he will finally be home with us, us being my daughter and me. He will have missed 2 years of her life and will come back when she is a senior in high school...cross your fingers for us.




Here's some of my poems...enjoy.





No Title Necessary by s. streight



My heart feels, as if on fire

Thoughts tumble round

Words heard, throb through my brain

Then spew into the air

Viciousness, full of wrath

Arrows aimed to harm

Final shot…torn apart

Winner stands their ground.

But oh, the cost of such uproar

casualties abound

inner spirit, stands afar

watching tumultuous scenes

and as they tally, the fateful score

each claiming victory

another marriage, hits the ground

lost in silent sound.




AT LEAST I THINK by s.streight


you do exist, at least I think

saw you once, but can’t sense when

felt your lips, brush my mouth

feel your touch, must have dreamed

married, at least in name

reality…

or just a dream.

posted by Mines Broken @ Wednesday, July 23, 2008  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home