Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

SON
Son pulled off the highest grade of anyone in his chemistry final. He surprised himself. He's talking college now and SAT's etc. Hopefully, he'll change his course in life.

FLIP-FLOPS
Ok, so I know flip-flops are popular and two of my daughters love them, but enough already! They're beginning to get on my nerves. Girls are even wearing them to their Prom. Anyway, we went to the mall tonight and nearly every woman, girl, and little girl had on flip-flops and the whole mall resounded with the stupid flapping sound the shoe makes when it hits your foot. Besides that, some people don't know how to walk in them because they're either too flat, too high, or too slick depending on the type of sole. So we're sitting there while my daughter eats a pretzel and I hear this flapping racket behind me. I don't turn around because I know what it is by the annoying sound. It's a whole herd of women, girls and children flip-flopping their way through the mall. Some of the kids can't keep the silly things on and keep having to either chase them because they've flung off or go back and get them because they've stepped out of them. The women and girls have on varying levels of flatness from high to low. Some shuffle along making tiny little flapping sounds because they're having trouble keeping them on and some make loud slapping noises everytime their foot hits the shoe, trudging along for all they're worth trying to keep their foot from coming out. STOP IT!!! I NEED SPACE FROM ALL THOSE FLAPPING FEET!

Just kidding, but the sound does annoy me.

posted by Mines Broken @ Wednesday, May 26, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home