Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Three days until we leave for Carlisle PA.and the Barracks. It'll be different this time because we're taking our dog and daughter with us to stay 2 wks. in a hotel. I don't know about being cramped up in a hotel room for 2 wks. with either the dog or daughter lol!

I've got the doors set on chime so I'll know when Son decides to go out during the night. The first time, it nearly scared him to death because he thought he set the alarm off! Yeah, he goes out many times during the night to smoke and wakes me up each time. He's an insomniac.

Keelan's not too happy with her Kirkland's job in Oklahoma. She has to drive about an hour there and back and says the store doesn't know what it's doing because they've just been opened since October. Keelan knows more than they do because she's worked for over a year at Kirklands here in Indiana. She has learned though, that bosses are bosses no matter where they are.

It keeps raining and raining and raining and flooding too. I'd rather deal with tornadoes personally. This flooding of roads and underpasses is new to me and I don't care for it. So, WeatherBug is flashing AGAIN and oh, guess what? IT'S ANOTHER FLOOD WATCH. BLAH!

Talked to Son's mother yesterday. She lives in lala land half the time. I like her, but she doesn't stay in reality on many things. I always feel tired after talking to her because of the many lies she tells and also I have to listen very carefully to what she is saying because of her accent. It's still very strong even after all these years in America.

posted by Mines Broken @ Wednesday, June 16, 2004  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home